Thursday, February 28, 2008

Under the Weather :(

I absolutely HATE being sick! I tried to go to work yesterday and was only able to hang in there a 1/2 a day. I still felt horrible again today, so I stayed home yet again. It's just a terrible sinus infection. BLAH!!!!
There was a special on tv today on Discovery Health on babies in the womb. I just totally lost it and started crying....I mean....bawling!!!
I am so sick of being pregnant. I just want to hold and take care of my little baby already!!! 5 weeks is just too long to wait!! I keep walking in his room and looking at his crib and his clothes and trying to picture how cute he will look in them. It would be just my luck that February would be ONE DAY LONGER this year!
Anyhow, enough of my complaining.
I did muster up enough energy to make dinner for when Eddie and Alex get home. Stuffed mushrooms! They are SO EASY to make! You just take Italian sausage (I use Italian Turkey Sausage) and cook it. Add an 8oz. pkg. of Cream Cheese (I use the low fat kind). Then, stuff away! Cook at 300 degrees for about 20 mins. and your done!
Hopefully next week I'll have an actual "normal" day and I'll be able to post a "Day in the life of me" blog. The bar has been set pretty high by Donna and Dolly, so I hope I do a good job :)

1 comment:

Dolly said...

hahahah! Toni, I'm glad you're doing a day in the life of you. It's more fun once you get into it then thinking about doing it. I was dreading it but actually had a lot of fun.

Sorry you're not feeling good. That's the worst! Try to enjoy these last 5 weeks even though I'm sure it feels like forever. It will be here before you know it and then you'll be a mother of TWO!