Sunday, February 10, 2008

Maternity pictures

Well, here it is! I got my maternity pics today! It doesn't look great in this post because I had to take a picture of a picture and my camera is really weird at night.
Also, below is a picture of Alex practicing catching for when softball starts in a few weeks! Very exciting!
Other than that, nothing new here. I went to a little class at church this evening "Preparing your daughter for every woman's battle". Let's just say, I'm freaked out just a tad about middle and high school. But, I guess as long as I arm my daughter with knowledge and morals, she will be ok. It still freaks me out, though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dolly said...

GREAT pictures Toni! That's really good you got those taken so you'll always have memories of being prego with your little guy. I can't wait to hear his name.

Donna said...

So sweet! That first one of you is beautiful! You are glowing! I used to love Spring time when I was little b/c my dad and I would go outside and throw the softball around. You'll have a busy and fun Spring with the baby and softball!