I don't blog much, but when I do, it's because-hey!- I've got something to say!!
I have found myself a much happier "me" lately and thought I'd write a blog post on some of my favorite things that are helping me achieve my fitness goals as well as a few products that make me feel spoiled-rotten-good!
So, folks, from left to right.....here you go!
1. Special K Oats and Honey cereal - SOOO good and doesn't get soggy in milk (which is my pet peeve!) I envy people who can sit down and nosh on a bowl of grape nuts and one- not break their teeth and two-not add sugar. I need a sweet cereal that doesn't get soggy and is good for me and this does the trick!
2. Kroger brand's version of Carnation Instant Breakfast. Judge me. It's packed with vitamins and perfect for me and my kids when mornings are crazy. And less than 1/2 the cost of the name brand stuff.
3. Pantene Silky Moisture Whip mousse. It's a moisturizer and it's not one of those mousse's that dries hard or anything. It just makes my hair more manageable.
4. Yankee Candle's Yuletide candle. I bought quite a few of these during their 50-75% off holiday clearance sale. Doesn't smell "Christmas-y" at all. It's a good mix of spice and maybe candy? Not sure. Either way, if you come to my house anytime in the next 12 months, it will smell like this.
5. Shea Cocoa Body Butter by Sugarbones. Made out of her house, using only 7 all-natural ingredients, this stuff is amazing for my skin! I put it on my elbows, hands, knees...etc. and it lasts ALL day! For only $5 per jar, it lasts forever! If you want some, just let me know and I'll give you her number! She is right here in Richmond!
6. Last but not least, Sea Salt Edamame. I pretty much hate vegetables, but I could eat these all day long! My kids and I have fun popping the seeds out and devouring them!