Thursday, February 7, 2008

7 1/2 Weeks Left Until D-Day

Woohoo! I can't wait!
Eddie, Alex and I all took the infant cpr class last night. It was really fun! We had "practice" babies and Alex was hilarious! They not only covered infant cpr, but also what to do if your baby is choking on a hot dog...etc. I brought my camera to take pictures, but there was not time to take any! She crammed a 2 hour session into 1 1/2 hours.
Next week, it's Newborn Nuances class! Then, I'm off to breastfeeding basics and then the birthing center tour! Whew! Way for me to cram it all in at the last minute!
This Saturday, I am getting maternity pictures. I never had them when I was pregnant w/Alex and since is our last baby, I figured, why not? I'll never look like this again!
Also, what is everyone doing for Valentines Day? Last year, we went to a Japanese Steakhouse and they had an AWESOME special - $26.99 for two - and you got champagne, the meal, dessert and a rose. This year, they jacked up the price to $32 per person! So, we won't be doing that this year!
I'm thinking about just cooking at home.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

It's hard to believe you have 7 1/2 weeks left! WOW! I can't wait to see him. Enjoy these last few weeks.

Leland and I are going to dinner somewhere that night but I'm not sure where. He's already made reservations and won't tell me where. I'm excited!!!

For him...I'm going to blog soon about what I'm goign to do for him so it will give ideas out there. I'll probably blog about that tomorrow.

Donna said...

Enjoy those classes. I loved taking them. Roy was embarrassed to go to the breasfeeding class with me. He thought he'd be the only guy, but everyone there had their husbands so I'm SO glad I forced him to go! I learned so much from that one class.

We are staying home for V-Day. It's virtually impossible to get a reservation anywhere her on that night. We're putting the kids to bed early and enjoying a nice, quiet meal:)