Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gene-ious

Yea, baby! That's right! I have off tomorrow. I haven't taken a vacation day since I found out I was pregnant because I'm saving it up so that I can tack it all on the end of my maternity leave! So, these few precious holidays I have left here in the next couple of weeks are wonderful!
This weekend I took a 2 1/2 hour breastfeeding class (wow) and a birthing center tour. I feel like I'm totally prepared now. It's crazy how much things change in 10years! Eddie and I also took Alex to her softball tryouts. I have to say, I may not have passed on the "cheerleading gene" to her, but that "softball gene" sure is in her blood! She has never played before and she was batting, catching and throwing better than the girls that played last year and years previous! I was so proud! I can't wait for the season to start!
Tomorrow we take down the Valentines decorations and start putting up the Easter ones. Yes, I said it...the Easter decorations. I literally have no other time to do it! This upcoming weekend is my baby shower and a TON of family are coming in. I'm so excited! Eddie's work is throwing us a little baby shower also on Tuesday, so that is really nice of them.
Oh, also, tomorrow I am taking Alex to go see the movie the Spiderwick Chronicles. I've been DREAMING of movie theater popcorn, cherry coke and snow caps for quite sometime!!! I'll have to post how the movie went. The previews make it look pretty good.
Well, I'll post more tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Dolly said...

enjoy your day off and your baby shower this weekend. That will be so fun! By the way, have you seen Hannah Montana with Alex yet? I want to hear how it went.

Bargain Noble said...

Oh, no. I didn't take her. I refuse to pay $30 for a movie that is not a movie at all. It's just her in concert. Alex has seen it on tv a thousand times. She really didn't want to go see it honestly, so I really lucked out!

Donna said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off. I know you're looking forward to the shower. How did you enjoy the BF class?!

Toni R. said...

The BF class was VERY good! I was very surpised at a lot of the stuff. I tried with Alex, but didn't have the knowledge to know what I was doing. This time I do, so fingers crossed it works for me this time 'round!