Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The 411.....

My friend Dolly posted this little survey on her blog and I thought it's a great way to sum up a little bit about me that you might not know!

Four Things: This one is a bit different from the rest. Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Travel Agent at The Travel Team
Lifeguard at Poplar Forest Pool
Sale Associate at The Closet (remember that store??)
Sales Manager at the Marriott

Four movies I've watched more than once:
Ace Ventura
Airplane
Ratatouille
Austin Powers

Four places I have lived:

Lynchburg, VA
Richmond, VA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Warsaw, NY

Four places I have been:

California
Hawaii
Bermuda
Arizona

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

Erica
Michael
Sonia
Eddie

Four of my favorite foods:

Italian Gnocci's
Artichokes
Shrimp (or as they say around these parts, "Skrimp")
Krispy Kreme donuts (hot and fresh)

Four places I would rather be right now:

Shopping for baby stuff
On a fun vacation with my family
Relaxing at my house in my pj's
Watching the circus next door (literally)

Four friends I think will respond:

Sommer
Rebecca
Sonia?
Jessica?

Four things I am looking forward to this year :

Meeting the baby that's in my belly
Being able to meet Alex at home after school
Going to New Orleans for my anniversary in August
Losing all this pregnancy weight!

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:

Lost
American Idol
Knight Rider
Dancing with the Stars (now that Jason Taylor is in it!)

1 comment:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

Okay, I did your survey, enjoy!