Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oh, boy...or girl?!

So, today is the last day (hopefully) of guessing what is in my belly. I am so excited to find out tomorrow! That's pretty much the only exciting news I have today, really.
My mother-in-law was rushed to the ER for a condition called Trigeminal Neuralgia. It's very painful, but not life-threatening, thank God. Eddie and I were just kind of waiting by the phone last night to see what was wrong, so we are somewhat relieved. No one ever wants to wait by the phone to hear news of why their parent is hospitalized.
On a different note, we were supposed to have a sales meeting today. I have been dreading this meeting for at least 2 weeks. Last night I just prayed and prayed that my boss wouldn't point fingers and try to publicly humiliate me and loe and behold, the meeting was cancelled last minute :)
Tomorrow will be busy, but I will try to get on here to let everyone know what went on at the appt. My mom's computer is dial-up (old-school, I know) and super slow, but I'll do what I can with it!
If for some reason I can't log on, everyone have a great Thanksgiving and remember the true meaning of Thanksgiving...no wait...that's Christmas. Gorge yourself!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

You're so funny Toni! We will be gorging for sure! I'm logging on tomorrow for sure to find out what you're having. I can't wait! I'll be thinking and praying for you with all that's going on right now. And what a special Thanksgiving it will be for you knowing what you'll be having!!!