Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The anxiety is killing me!!!

So, I get to work at 7am today, knowing that I have to leave at 2:45 in order to make my Dr. appt. So, the rest of the crew comes in around 8:30. The boss just ran around to everyone's offices and told us he is closing the office at 2pm today. So, I got to work early for nothing. Oh well.
Only 2 hours and 15 minutes left until I find out. Ugh.....crazy. I just ate some chicken and mac-n-cheese and this little baby is going crazy. He/she either really loves it or really hates it!
I will have a few minutes to post from my own house before we leave Richmond. So I won't have to fight with my mom's dial-up computer! Yay!
Well, more to come :) .........................................

1 comment:

Dolly said...

I just got home and wanted to check your blog to see if you had any news! I'm excited and will check back later. That's great that you all got to leave work early. Now you can go home and enjoy knowing what you're going to have! I'll check back later.