Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whew! The test results are in!

Well, the doctor called me today to let me know that my test result for the ANA test I took on Friday were negative! YaY! (for now, anyways). They still need to keep an eye on me, but so far, so good! I have a doctor appointment on Monday. I hope they do another ultrasound!
Now, if I can just control my hunger!!!! I just ate a huge salad, so I am trying to eat healthy at least! It's weird, because with Alex, I used to crave orange juice all the time. I really don't crave anything particular so far. Who knows...maybe it will come. Not that I'm complaining!!!!
We are still packing up the house. I didn't realize how much STUFF we jammed into that little house of ours!
I am excited about this weekend, though! We are taking the 'fam and Eddie's sister (it's her b-day) to Chesterfield Berry Farm. I know, I know...it's a little soon for pumpkins, but I LOVE this time of year! They have a huge corn maze, hay rides, pumpkins, pig races, inflatables for kids, pumpkin milkshakes, a huge bon fire for you to roast hot dogs and marshmallows.....and more! The fall is so beautiful here in 'ole VA! I love Halloween, too! Alex wants to be a pirate. I think I'm gonna be a Reno 911 cop! For YEARS I have been trying to convince Eddie to go in with me and be the SNL cheerleaders. Every year he refuses, so I am just giving up. My dream is to be in the cast of Reno 911, so I think it's appropriate! Hopefull this will work...below is a clip from one of my favorite episodes! I WANT THAT JOB!!!!

No comments: