Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I need a new house!

So, now that we are having a baby, we need a new house! We currently live in a 2 bedroom house, so now we need a 3 bedroom house! I'm totally freaking out! Luckily for us, we are just renting right now and it's month-to-month.
We have been approved for a mortgage, but the monthly price is sooooo high! I'm so nervous about it! We are also looking at this 3 bedroom house that is for rent that is $275 dollars CHEAPER than where we are living now. Ugh....I hate making decisions like this!
I just don't know what to do. Please pray that God will give us a sign!
In addition to all of this, our current rent just went up $50! I think that is a sign to get out of the house, but I just don't know where to go! The landlord on the cheap rental house keeps dragging his feet. The monthly price of a mortgage is ridiculous! So, what is one to do??
Please pray for us!!

No comments: