Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What a good boy!

Well, Aron is such a good boy so far! knock on wood!
Alex is starting to act kind of weird, though. She won't come out and say anything, but I feel her getting a little jealous. I don't blame her, though. Eddie and I are just BEAT! Normally, we hang out at night and in the morning before school. It's just so hectic now! Alex has been late to school every day this week! They finally sent a note home today about it. Oh, well!
Aron has some jaundice, so his eyes are a little yellow:(
I'm doing ok. Breastfeeding is hard work and my c-section is pretty painful. Not nearly as bad as the first time, but still painful. I only take the "meds" at night, so that I can use them during the day, when i'm up and about.
I have so many pictures and videos I want to post, but I'm not sure the limit on this blog. So, here goes....
Here is a cute little video I emailed the grandparents and aunts....
Here is the happy big sister!
Photobucket
Here is the precious boy...
Photobucket
Photobucket
He LOVES this little swing!
Photobucket
OK. I have to explain these. Alex's FABULOUS teacher had all the kids in Alex's class make a page for a memory book. There are over 27 pages, so I just picked out a few of my fave's.
Here is the cover, by Alex:
Photobucket
The page by the teacher:
Photobucket
"God is in you"- So, is that God in the robot's groin??
Photobucket
4th grade people!!! Very deep for a 10 year old!
Photobucket
Are they throwing my baby off a cliff?
Photobucket
I think somebody has ADD:
Photobucket
Yams?
Photobucket
Just to clarify, I LOVE this book! This is my favorite gift I have ever received. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful teacher for Alex!

1 comment:

Donna said...

That book is funny! I bet the picture of the baby being thrown off the cliff is supposed to be like when Simba was lifted up for everyone to see in The Lion King?! Funny! Aron is adorable! I love the second picture. He has lots of hair!! Keep posting pics!