Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Got Diapers?

Wow, this kid can go through some diapers! And outfits, too!
Everything is going really well for us. Eddie started back at work today part time and will go back next week full-time. I'm so scared! So far today, it's been pretty easy, though. Alex gets home around 2:30, which is a whole other challenge altogether (homework, after school jitters....etc.)
We took Aron to the doctor today for a weight check and last week he was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and today he was 8 lbs. 2 oz. Almost back to birth weight!
Alex is obsessed with my breast pump. She insisted on "trying it on" last night. Well, I guess she knows they are not just "for looks", now. She knows they actually serve a purpose!
Well, sorry my posts are so short, but I hardly have time to even log on anymore! I miss the internet!!! I'm having withdrawals!!!!
Here is a cute little picture of Aron making his "worried" face.
Enjoy!
Worried

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love babies with hair! Aron is beautiful. Funny about the breast pump! I hope she doesn't try turning it on!!!

rebeccainric said...

Call me if Alex needs a break or you need company during the day. He is so adorable!

Dolly said...

Toni, HE IS ADORABLE!!!! So tiny and so much hair. Thanks for posting the pics even though you don't have a lot of time. You're doing great I'm sure and will get it down in no time.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.