Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm so in love!

This isn't going to be a long one because I'm really tired, but here is the short of it.
Aron Heriberto Rivera was born on 4/4/08 at 10:32am. He was 8 pounds and 4 ounces and 19 inches long. He scored a 9.9 out of 10 on his Apgar test. I am doing really well considering I had a c-seciton on Friday. I'm up and walking, so that is good. He is such a champ at breastfeeding! I'm so proud of him! Alex is excited to be a big sister and Eddie and I are just over the moon!
I'll get some more pics on here after I get home tomorrow, but here are 3 to get started. The first one is a pic of his hospital pic. SO PRESH!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's so adorable! I love the hospital picture. He looks like a little man in his sweater vest. I'm so happy for you! There's just something about a mom and her little boy. Hope that your recovery goes quickly. I always had to put a pillow over my stomach to laugh or cough cause I thought I was going to burst my incision. Way to go on the nursing! Get some sleep! Post more pic's when you can. :)

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

HE IS ADORABLE! I can't wait to see him in person. See you Tuesday!

Donna said...

Toni, he is SOOO sweet! I can see a lot of your husband in him in the second picture. I can't believe you already have pictures up! DOn't you love C-Section babies? Their heads are so perfect. He is perfect!

Donna said...

BTW, I Love the name! Alex and Aron:)