Friday, April 18, 2008

Hittin' the yard sale tomorrow!

I am so excited! Tomorrow my church is having a MOPS (Mother of pre-schoolers) yard sale! I'm going to get there RIGHT at 8am when it opens! I'm not sure if I'm more excited about just getting out of the house or more excited about the possibility of a good deal! Also, tomorrow will be our first "outing" to the mall. My parents are coming into town, so I'm really excited about that, too.
This first week home wasn't so bad. Eddie WAS home with me the first half of each day, though. Aron slept like a champ last night, so I was really happy about that.
Anyhow, I'm sure I'll have a much more interesting post after tomorrow :)
Enjoy some pictures :)
We bought an automoatic bubble blower and he just stared and stared at them!
Bubbles!
More of my favorite "worried" face!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dolly said...

I bet you LOVED getting out of the house and showing that little boy off! I love his worried faces. TOO CUTE!

I'll have Donna invite you to her blog. I thought she did already.