Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm boring

I never made it to the yard sale on Saturday and I'm still in mourning! Aron was up every 30 MINUTES on Friday night into Saturday morning!!! He made up for it last night though because he slept for 4 hours straight! I'm sure that means he'll be up every thirty minutes again tonight, though.
On a brighter note, how much am I saving by not having to drive to work everyday in my suv??!! Gas is over 3.50 for the lowest grade possible! My commute to/from work everyday is about 45 mins. each way!
Also, today Aron had his 2 week check up and he now weighs in at a whopping 8 lbs. 12 oz.!!! What a big boy :) His jaundice is all gone and everything is looking great with him! Hooray!

2 comments:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

He is so precious! I am in love! You look great and soon enough you will be out and about! I'll be by to visit again!

Tonya said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the new baby boy! He is so cute!! Having a little one is so precious! So good to be able to catch up with you! Best of luck and prayers!