Thursday, April 3, 2008

24 Hours!

Oh, I am just nauseous just thinking about it! So many emotions! It's hard to believe that this exact minute tomorrow that they will be performing my C-Section. I just can't wait for it to be over, honestly. The epidural is the freakiest part for me. I'm such a control freak that it's hard for me to put my life in someone else's hands. Even though I know that ultimately, it's all in God's hands, I can't help but be scared. I can't imagine how Ramey (for those of you that know her) must feel!
In fact, for some odd reason, I keep thinking about her constantly! I KNOW I'm going to be thinking about her tomorrow during my C-Section. If she can go through what she is going through, then I know I can do this! She is my inspiration for many reasons :)
Please keep us in your prayers and please pray for a quick recovery and a healthy baby!
I hope to post from the hospital! We'll see! The next time I blog, my little baby will be here :)

5 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

Toni, I will be praying for you! I've had 2 c-sections and they're not as bad as they sound. When I got my epiderals, I thought to myself...this is less painful than pushing out a baby. Somehow that helped me get through that part. And I know you've heard this a lot, but those doctors do this every day. You're in good hands, those doctors hands and Gods hands. :) Can't wait to see baby pictures!!! We'll be praying.

Donna said...

Toni, I remember the day before I had RA I had the same exact feelings. I was mostly afraid of the spinal thing you get in the OR. The technicians are great and they walk/talk you through it all. Get ready to have the weirdest feeling take over your body, though. You're sitting on the table and within seconds, you can't feel your toes and then your feet and then your legs....THey have to lay you down! It's kinda cool. I know you are SOO excited ! I can't wait to see pics and hear the story! I'll be praying for you and your family tomorrow morning!

Donna said...

By the way, I"m holding RA here by the computer and when I opened your blog and your music came on he jumped and then looked at the computer screen and giggled! WOOOHOOO!

Dolly said...

Your music STILL makes me laugh. Just picture this music playing as the Dr's get all prepped tomorrow. LOL!

we'll be in the air when you have your little guy and I'll be dying to see pictures when we get back. I'll say a prayer for you tomorrow. You're gonna do GREAT!

Rebecca P. said...

Almost time!!! Just let everyone wait on you as long as you can milk it.