Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bye Bye Cyst!!!!!!

Well, of course I am here at work and my camera is at home. One of these days I'll get some more pictures on here, I promise!!!
Well, yesterday was the big doctor appointment and they baby's cyst that was on his brain...IS 100% GONE!!!!! I can't tell you how happy Eddie, Alex and I are! What a relief! Thanks for all your prayers! God is so awesome!
The doctor was really cool and gave us some updated profile pictures of our little man! He's got such chubby cheeks, already! Only 11 1/2 more weeks left! And no, haven't even started on the nursery. We went to go get the border and they are sold out with the next shipment coming on 1/16. So, we wait. Of course, Alex wants a border for her room now too, so we will have one heck of a long weekend that weekend!
If you read Sommer's most recent post, our church is having a little Dancing with the Stars competition. We will be taking 8 weeks of ballroom dancing and I believe there is a "dance off" at the end. Well, firstly, I can tell you that I was very excited because I love to dance! Eddie sooooo did not want to do this, but when I told him everyone in our small group was doing it, he felt a lot better and he mentioned to me today that it will be fun no matter what because we will be in good company.
It's going to be a challenge for me to be "graceful", seeing how I consider myself lucky if I can just walk to the bathroom without tripping! I'm so off-balance these days!!! Lord help me if they have us do the tango!!! No dipping for this girl!!!
Well, I'll post more later, but wanted to share my good news!

2 comments:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

I am so glad you are back to a normal pregnancy! SAY NO TO HIGH RISK! Now, bring on the dancing!

Dolly said...

Toni, I can't believe you only have 11 1/2 more weeks left!!! Thank the Lord there is no more cyst! I can't wait till your little guy gets here. How exciting!!!