Monday, March 16, 2009

Home Alone :(

I'm all by my lonesome this week. Eddie is off on a business trip until Thursday. I just don't know what to do with myself! Eddie ALWAYS makes the coffee in the morning, so I tried making it today and after 3 tries, I finally got it (somewhat) right! I have off today, so I will definitely be taking my little guy to the gym so that he can play with his friends (seriously, they are his friends! The exact same people come to our gym every day and everyone knows everyone!) and I can work on my abs! I really can't walk or run right now because my personal trainer whooped my butt on Saturday! I entered a Biggest Loser Contest at work with some friends of mine. It's myself, 3 of my friends and Eddie and our team name is "4 Bikini's and a Speedo". The contest ends in August, so fingers crossed we can pull out a win!
Anyhow, since tomorrow is St. Patty's Day, (which we all know is a BIG deal at my house - see THIS POST ) I have to prepare today! This means getting some Lucky Charms, cutting out the feet, making a card....etc. Alex now knows that there are no Leprechauns, but she still wants me to do these things for her! She also wants to help me do this for Aron, too. I guess I'll have to do two sets of footprints?
There is also a new cupcake boutique that opened here in Richmond that I am WAY TOO excited about! It's dangerously close to my house. It's called Two Sweet and tomorrow they are making special St. Patrick's Day cupcakes.
Which one to choose:

little leprechaun
sweet vanilla cake infused with shamrock sprinkles, topped with vanilla buttercream and more shamrocks

irish coffee
bailey's irish cream cupcake filled with espresso cream, topped with bailey's european buttercream

lucky charm
sweet vanilla cake filled with marshmallow cream, topped with the palest of green european buttercreams and lucky charms

chocolate stout
deep chocolate cake baked with guiness stout, topped with our crazy good cream cheese icing and chocolate sprinkles

I'll post tomorrow and let you know!
Also this week - Spring Cleaning and decorating!!!!! Spring can't get here fast enough!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hadn't heard of Too Sweet before! I am always jealous to hear about Sprinkles and other awesome cupcake shops in LA or NYC. Let me know how it is and the prices!!!