Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top 'O The Mornin' To Ya!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, Y'all!!!!!
Well, the little leprechauns came and visited us last night and caused a bit of choas. They always leave little green foot prints everywhere and the pot of gold was what you see here:
Photobucket
Then, I made Alex some green eggs. She wanted to have a "side" of ham, but we didn't have any. I know the eggs look like broccoli. She likes to cut up her eggs into tiny pieces. Don't ask why.
green eggs

Traditionally, our St. Patrick's Day dinner consists of corned beef and cabbage, but corned beef is REALLY fattening, so, we are opting for a low-fat version of Fish and Chips! Some baked tilapia with home made mashed potatoes (colored green, of course!)
I have a TON of running around today, but I'll definitely post later what kind of cupcake I opted for and post my critique for it!

2 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

You are so much FUN! What a good mom. I didn't even think about the Lucky Charms! There's a leprechaun right on the box! I don't know if I could have eaten those eggs! My hats off to you for making it a fun day! Yes, post a picture of the cupcakes!!!

Unknown said...

You are such a good Mom!!! I have never celebrated St. Patrick's Day w/ out green beer so I think your ideas are awesome!!!

A friend of mine at work told me that she put some green food coloring in the toilet's of her house. She said that she told her kids the leprachan who stopped by had to use the potty. Hahahah!