Sunday, September 21, 2008

Notice Anything New?

I decided to "pimp" my blog a bit! Hope you like!
This weekend Alex went with her Girl Scout troop to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. She is SO tired! She went to bed at 7:30 tonight! Incredible! Those girls must have gotten NO sleep!
I am tired as well. I am working a double shift tomorrow, which will make it a full 6 hour work day for me. This should be interesting!
Trader Joe's opens this Friday and I am extremely excited!
Speaking of excited, I went to the biggest consignment sale here in Richmond this past Saturday. I thought I would outsmart the crowd and get there 30 minutes before it opened. Looks like I wasn't the only one thinking. This was the line IN FRONT of me going in.
Line in Front
By the time 8 o'clock rolled around, this is what it looked like behind me. That's not the end of the line, by the way. It curves around to the left. It was insane to say the least.
Line Behind
I got some GREAT deals! I found this gem for only $3.50! It plays music and is so much fun! I can't wait until Aron is old enough to play with it! Can we say Christmas present??
Dragon

I also got a ton of books (for both Alex and Aron), a cool playdough set for Alex (only .50 cents!) pajamas, toys, bathtub toys, pack of 6 bibs, a Classic Pooh jack in the box, bag of brand new socks and a Baby Einstein dvd. My total for everything? $18.75! Cha-Ching!
Oh, and by the way, be sure to catch The Rachael Ray show tomorrow because John & Cindy McCain will be on there!
Photobucket

7 comments:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

Sounds like you got some great deals! I can't believe you waited in that long of a line. I can't wait for TRADER JOES :) And I LOVE the new blog layout! I need some schooling on mine!

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

Okay, another thing.....HOLY VIEWS on your new blog today, what did you do put an announcement out to the WORLD?

Bargain Noble said...

I have that many people almost every day! Crazy, huh? I think it's because I put that little "Hatchlings" application on there from facebook. It's like an egg hunt or something.

Dolly said...

LOVE the new pimped look Toni! I wish Lynchburg did consignment sales like they do there and in Charlotte. SOunds like you got some great deals! GOod for you for sticking out that long line. I guess next time you'll have to get there an hour earlier!

Donna said...

Don't you just love a good consignment sale? We got a Trader Joe's last year and just a warning...opening weekend will be CRAZY! I love their food, though. Get a box of Joe Joes (their version of the oreo). It's SO worth it!

Angela Richardson said...

What are the laundry baskets for? Is that what you carry home your goodies in?

I love your blog design! Did you do that? I've been wanting to change mine up too. Please do share...

Toni R. said...

I went to Trader Joes opening day and Donna was SO correct! It was CRAZY! I got some good stuff....No Pudge Fudge (only $2.39) and some cereal (Twigs,flakes & clusters-only 2 ww points per cup!) I'll have to try the Joe Joes!
I went to a website http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com and you can copy/paste the code into your blog. It's pretty easy, but I think your blog is pretty fancy shmancy, Angela :)