Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chanel

If you missed the Coco Chanel movie on Lifetime, I strongly urge you to see if you can rent it on Netflix! I have a WHOLE new appreciation for Chanel. I was hesitant at first to watch it, in fear that it would be boring, but boy was I wrong! What an amazing story! Talk about girl power!
Photobucket
Yesterday I worked and then after work I took a Zumba class. Now, I've been taking Zumba for quite a while and I have had many different instructors. Some are easier than others. Well, let me tell you something, this woman last night was insane! This class should have been Zumba for experts! The whole class was lost and a many walked out early because it was SO hard! Now, I WAS warned about this lady, but I did it anyways! I am SO sore all over today! I should have known I was in trouble when she walked in and was dressed like an army general. I couldn't find a picture of someone wearing the complete outfit, but here is basically what she was wearing, only her pants were tucked into the boots. It was hard core!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And what was I wearing, you might be wondering? I was proudly displaying my McCain/Palin t-shirt and a pair of work out pants! Surprisingly, I got a lot of positive comments on my shirt. I was just waiting for someone to say something negative....I was actually hoping someone would, but no one did.

2 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

If I was in shape enough to be teaching the class, I'd probably wear something that would show my calves and not cover them up with HOT pants. Maybe she believes in sweating out toxins or something.

Dolly said...

I'm LOL at the outfit you posted. She DID look like an army general. I bet her arms were RIPPED too! I've heard a lot about that Zumba class. I want to join a gym after the baby is born and I'll have to look into that.

GOod for you for wearing your McCain/Palin shirt. I'm glad you got positive comments too!