Friday, December 21, 2007

Not Enough Hours In The Day

Well, we are supposed to go to Lynchburg after work today and I am NOT ready! I think I have an ear infection, so now I have to go to the doctor at 3pm. We ran out of tape while wrapping presents last night, so we will be wrapping when we get there (trashy, I know). Some of our clothes are still in the dryer, so no, we are not finished packing. And as I was going through my present "inventory", I noticed that I had not gotten my dad or brother-in-law anything! Also, somewhere along the way, I have to pick up a Webkinz for my niece. Can you say CRAZY?!
Oooh...also...yesterday I had the BEST carrot cake in the entire world! It's from this little natural grocery store here in Richmond called Ellwood Thompsons. The cool thing about it, is that is was vegan! I would LOVE to become a vegan! I just love chocolate and cheese too much, though! Maybe I'll start with just cutting out meat. Well, I can say that any change in my eating habit will definitely have to wait until after I have my baby. I had a dream last night that I gave birth to him and he weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces! Yikes! Alex was only 6 pounds, 9 ounces when she was born! Today I feel like he is playing with my rib cage as if they were a set of monkey bars! I'm curious just how big my little man is!
Well, I probably won't have another opportunity to blog because you know how my parents computer is! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas :)

No comments: