Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Hip Fairy

Today I had to go to the hospital for some follow up appointments and I ran into a friend of mine there. She was waiting for her husband to wake up from his surgery as he was getting a hip replacement.
During prayer tonight, I mentioned it and Alex had the most hilarious response! She asked me if he got to keep his old hip! She was curious if he could possibly put it in "some kind of pillow" and maybe the "Hip Fairy" would come and take it and leave him some money.
Wow. She is definitely her mothers child!!!!
On another note, Aron now weighs in at 13.5 pounds! What a little porker! He is 7 1/2 weeks old, but wears 6-9 month old clothes!
I'm getting batteries for my camera tomorrow and taking some pictures so you can see how big he's gotten! He smiles all the time now, too! :)
Oh, yea, and wish me luck tomorrow. I am on the Board of Directors for the PTA for Alex's school and we have a meeting tomorrow and those moms are all crazy. Literally. It's Wisteria Lane-crazy! I totally don't fit in, but I really don't care. I'll be giving a full report on that tomorrow!
Until then!
TTFN!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Hilarious about Alex's response. That's a good question though. :)

Can't wait to see more pics of Aron and I'm LOL about the Wisteria Lane moms. Can't wait to get a report on that. Wow Toni...Board of Directors? I'm honored to know you. :)