It seems like it's been forever since I update my blog!!! Well, a brief recap would be:
Christmas: Went to the 'burg and spent Christmas with family. Ran into some old friends at church. Finally got that pancake griddle I've been wanting and Alex got a video camera.
New Years: Spent at home w/other side of family. Made a New Year resolution to lose the rest of this baby weight! I've also picked a word to identify myself for 2009..."Bound". Bound to lose this weight, bound to keep my home squeeky clean, bound to grow in the Lord and teach my children to do the same.
I also challenge you to pick a word for yourself. Head on over to www.tipjunkie.blogspot.com and enter their contest for your word for 2009.
Recently: Aron has been really sick. I took him to the Dr. yesterday and he tested positive for RSV. He's just SO sad:( Please pray for a quick recovery.
-My favorite TV shows are back on the air!!! Woohoo!!!
1. The Bachelor: I absolutely LOVE this guy, Jason. I was so wishing Deanna picked him last season, but she picked Jesse instead. Now, apparently, Deanna and Jesse have broken up and in the preview for this season of the Bachelor, Deanna comes back and asks Jason for another chance. OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!! He better tell her "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!" FOR REAL!!!! Is she serious!!!???
2. American Idol: Sadly, I am addicted to this show. Going on my eighth year now.
3. 24: Jack Bauer, need I say more?? Adrenaline rush!
4. Lost: This show always leaves me wanting more!
5. The Office: I heart Michael Scott! That show is hilarious!
Thank GOD for TIVO! I would normally NEVER have time to watch all these shows!
Well, that's about it for now. I'll post some pictures when I have a little more time. Right now my time is being totally consumed by my little sick boy.