Monday, June 30, 2008

Hot Fun in the Summertime!

This week is going to be crazy. My in-laws are coming down, which is always fun because of their reaction to Aron! Eddie's work is having a HUGE picnic this Thursday, so we are all going to that and I am very excited! I love dressing my kids up in red, white and blue (as you can tell from the pictures of Aron below!)
This past Friday, I took Alex to the pool. I remember the days when "High Dives" were actually high! The high dives they have now are only like 8 feet off of the water. Oh, well. It really didn't matter, though, because we had so much fun anyways! Alex even dived off of it, which was more than I could do! Wow, I am getting old!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also got Aron's 3 month old pictures done! I usually go to Portrait Innovations, but lately they have done a "so-so" job and were very rushed. So, I decided to go to JCPenney and I LOVE it! It's soooo much better than Portrait Innovations! I'm not stuck with like 150 pictures of the same pose and it's only $3.99 per sheet (any picture/pose) with no sitting fee! You just have to print off the coupon on their website! What a steal!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE this one!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Oh my goodness! Aron's little face is so adorable! I love his bow tie too! hahah! He's a little handsome man. Cute pictures!

Happy 4th of July weekend!!!

Donna said...

Aron is so cute! I want to reach into the computer and pinch his little cheeks and arms! I love his hair and bow tie, too:)

I could never do the high dive. I was always too chicken. Even at 8 feet, I think I'd still be scared.

Angela Richardson said...

That little guy looks like your dad to me! He's a PUNKIN'! He has more hair than Wesley - and he's 3 yrs. old.