Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finally, a minute (literally) to blog!

Sorry I haven't got my blog on in a while, but I have been really busy and not had access to a computer! Well, I went to Chicago last week and came back late Thursday. Started moving on Friday and didn't stop until yesterday! It took so much longer than we thought because I can't lift anything heavy. We just got our internet hooked up today at the house and we couldn't be happier! I think my husband is really excited because we signed up for the Verizon Fios (the fiber-optic cable). He called me and was just really, really, really excited about the quality of picture you get. Whatever. I still can't tell the difference between the quality of a vhs and a dvd!!
Exciting news...I felt the baby move day before yesterday! It's been so long since I've felt that! Other than that, I really have nothing new! Kinda boring, huh?
Well, that's all for now!!!

No comments: