Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The latest

Oh my gosh!!! You wouldn't believe all the cool baby stuff they have out there now!!! I was online last night perusing BabiesRUs.com and it's amazing what progress is made in baby conveniences in 10 years!!! They have this thing you plug into a wall and it sanitizes all your bottles, pacifiers...etc. in 30 minutes! Amazing! There's also this multi-functional swing that you can take apart and it can be a baby bouncer and a carrier! Don't even get me started on the diapers! Eddie and I have decided to go non-traditional with the diapers. We are going to be using G-diapers. They are really good for the environment. Did you know that a regular diaper takes over 500 years to decompose? I am so not cool with contributing to that! G-Diapers are actually flushable diapers, but if you are leery about flushing them, you may certainly just throw them away. They will entirely decompose in 150 days! They look more like giant maxi pads that fit into this cute little plastic diaper cover. The website is www.gdiapers.com . They are even less expensive than regular diapers (except the diaper cover, but you only need to purchase 2 and they last forever). I had them send me a sample because it sounded too good to be true. These things are awesome!
I'm getting really excited about having this baby, now. I'm going to find out what the sex is on November 21st (day before Thanksgiving). I'm 50% sure it's a boy.
Anyhow, that's all I have for now! My next Dr. appt. is Oct. 22nd, so keep us in your prayers :)
Here is how you dispose the G-Diapers if you wanted to flush them:

2 comments:

The Goldsmith's Gazette said...

Have fun SWISHING! This baby stuff is crazy! You will have so much fun, I am sure of it!

Bargain Noble said...

I think I'm just going to do the throw-away feature- unless I have tons of time on my hands to "Swish"! Ha! Ha!