Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I know it's been a while!

Whew! Have I been busy!
In case you haven' heard, I have been crazy busy with my other new blog, Bargain Noble!
I haven't had time to update this blog, but hang with me! I'm still kind of new to this savings thing!
Aside from saving money, I have been having so much fun with Aron!
He is really starting to show his personality and it's so darn cute!
Alex is really enjoying it too....
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aron is STILL not walking, but he is getting there. Here is a video of him after his bath in his crib being brave and taking his first two steps! I still can't believe I got this on camera!
He gets so excited that it sounds like he says "I DID IT!"
Just listen......


2 comments:

Dolly said...

Oh Toni! That is the cutest thing! I'm so glad you captured it on camera. What a sweet little guy and I love how happy he is all the time. I wish I could just squeeze him and give him kisses!

GOod for you all your saving. I need to check out your new blog! I was doing so good at saving and then I fell off the bandwagon for a while. I got too busy but I need to get my game face back on!

Donna said...

Okay, what a sweet, sweet little boy you have!!! That picture on the header makes me want to cry it's so sweet!! He is precious!

I need to go check out your bargain blog! Way to go!!