Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coincidence!

Remember yesterday I posted on here that in my "All You" magazine, I read that handy little tip about if a store has a buy one get one free sale on an item and you have a buy one get one free coupon, you get BOTH items for free?
Well, today is the perfect day to take advantage of that situation!
Go to www.coupons.com and print out their buy one get one free coupon on Purex!
Then, go to CVS (stat!) because they are having a sale on Purex this week at Buy one, Get one free!!
Note: if it doesn't show up on coupons.com using your own zip code, use zip code 43123

Thanks for the tip Hip2Save !

4 comments:

Executive Momma said...

I am a new blogger and first time commenter. I just love your blog. Your family is so goregous! Thanks for the awesome tip. I love hand sanitizer. I am excited to be an official blogger and not a lurker anymore! :)

Toni R. said...

Thank you so much! Welcome to the blogging world! My story is very similar to yours. I came from the executive corporate world to the SAHM world and have not one regret! I absolutely LOVE it!

Angela Richardson said...

Shoot. I missed the BOGO at CVS. Are they still running that? AND, my printer at home isn't working..double bummer!!!

You are doing a ROCK STAR job at saving $!!! Isn't it so fun?! I started really getting into it a few months ago. I'm hooked. It's a high for me. I take pride in it, it's my job...saving money!

Keep the tips coming! I love it!!!

Scott Franson Photography said...

I've always had a problem with stores doing that, can you give us some tips and let us know how it works for you?
Claudia
claudiafranson.blogspot.com