Thursday, November 6, 2008

A little catching up here.....

I'm not even going to talk about the election because I'm so disappointed and mad (see below post) for several reasons!
SO, on to Halloween!
We had such a good time in Lynchburg this year Trick or Treating! We went to my old neighborhood (the one I spent most of my childhood in), Poplar Forest, and it just brought back so many memories!
Check out this house! They went ALL out....You'll have to excuse the girls, but this was literally the last house and they had taken off their wigs. My niece and her friend were supposed to be Hannah Montana and Alex was a hippie. The wigs were SO gone by this point!
Photobucket
Photobucket
old frankinstein frankinstein
Photobucket

Aron was Mickey Mouse....
Photobucket

Just kidding! He was a monkey! But isn't that picture of him in the basket precious??!
Photobucket


We also helped my parents move to their new house. The house conveniently came with a new dog! This guy is HUGE! The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I thought he was a polar bear! He is not even one year old yet! Apparently, the people that lived their before couldn't take him with them, so my dad said he could just stay there. He's really sweet, though :)
Photobucket

No comments: